As I mentioned in my New Year’s blog post about astronomical events in 2014, a total eclipse of the moon will be visible from the U.S. on the night of April 14–15. The following table lists the various portions of …
- The New Astronomy Book Is Here!
- Flat Faulkner
- Hiking Red River Gorge
- The Recent Creation Research Society Meeting at the Creation Museum
- Aliens, Extraterrestrials, and ET, Oh My!
- Astronomy from the Bottom of Grand Canyon II
- Society Meetings and a Mixed Review of Cosmos
- The Meteor Storm That Wasn’t and the Evidence for Inflation That Wasn’t