Wow, that didn’t last long! I had hoped to continue with a number of installments about Comet ISON after its close pass by the sun November 28. As you probably have heard, Comet ISON didn’t survive. Actually, a small fragment …
- MAVEN, Rosh Hashanah, and October’s Lunar Eclipse
- The New Astronomy Book Is Here!
- Flat Faulkner
- Hiking Red River Gorge
- The Recent Creation Research Society Meeting at the Creation Museum
- Aliens, Extraterrestrials, and ET, Oh My!
- Astronomy from the Bottom of Grand Canyon II
- Society Meetings and a Mixed Review of Cosmos