This past weekend I had the pleasure of speaking to 200 women at their spring women’s conference in Essex Junction, Vermont. The term “amazing” in reference to how the women responded would be an understatement! Being in what is considered …
- “Professionally Unethical” to Confuse Observational and Historical Science
- Christianity + Submissive Wives = Domestic Violence?
- Pouring Cold Water on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tree of Forty Fruits—Is It Real?
- A Message from God in Our Genes?
- Is Your Grandmother a Fish?
- Testimonies of the Impact of AiG
- Is Cancer Research Dependent on Evolutionary Ideas?