I was watching TV the other day with my family, and a commercial for Klondike ice cream bars came on. Most of you are probably familiar with the jingle for Klondike bars that sings, “What would you do for a …
- Oil Droplets in Water = Life?
- Our Decision to Homeschool
- How Does Answers in Genesis Impact Women?
- “Professionally Unethical” to Confuse Observational and Historical Science
- Christianity + Submissive Wives = Domestic Violence?
- Pouring Cold Water on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tree of Forty Fruits—Is It Real?
- A Message from God in Our Genes?