Through our various social media outlets, including my public Facebook page, we are asked questions on a daily basis concerning the Bible and the origins issue.
I thought it would be good to remind everyone that the AiG website has thousands of articles, and nearly all the questions we are asked are already answered on our website.
We also have a special Get Answers section, where links to articles pertaining to a particular topic are listed to help in people’s search for answers to a specific question. For example, with the unbiblical Noah film that is now out, it’s important that Christians have the answers to defend the historicity of Noah’s Ark and Flood.
For instance, I typed in “Get Answers Noah” on the search engine on the AiG website, and various links came up, including this one at the top with “get-answers” in the link (http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers/topic/noahs-ark). Here is the page at that link:
The Bible reveals that God judged the Earth with a great Flood such that “all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man . . . . Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Although biblical skeptics often dismiss this account as pure mythology, Christians should accept the word of God who was there rather than the opinions of fallible men who were not. The articles and resources below will help you uphold the biblical account and answer questions about Noah and the Flood.
In what way is Noah’s Ark a picture of salvation?
How do creationists answer critics who claim that the biblical account of Noah’s Flood was not feasible, or that the Flood was merely localized, not worldwide?
- Was There Really a Noah’s Ark & Flood? (from The New Answers Book)
- Problems with a Global Flood [and Noah’s Ark]? (Semi-Technical, by AiG scientist and published on the True Origins site)
- Still searching for the truth
How was there enough room for all the animals on Noah’s Ark?
- Caring for the Animals on the Ark
- How Could Noah and His Family Care for the Many Animals on Board the Ark? (ICR Dr. John’s Q&A article)
What did Noah’s Ark look like, inside and out?
- Noah’s Ship: Like Nothing You’ve Seen Before
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Gopher wood or go for wood? (WorldwideFlood.com article)
- WorldwideFlood.Com (off-site)
Is Noah’s Ark located somewhere on Mount Ararat? Is there any particular reason scientists seem to suspect this site?
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Amazing Ark Exposé (Semi-Technical)
- Has Anyone Really Seen Noah’s Ark? (Christian Answers Network)
- Has Noah’s Ark Been Found in Iran? (ICR President’s Column article)
- Mount Ararat, Australia
Why is it so important to show the Ark at a realistic size? What’s wrong with “cute arks?”
- Depicting the Ark—A Sign of the Times?
- Mything the Boat
- The “bathtub’s ark
- Building a Scale Model of Noah’s Ark (ICR Impact article)
Could such a huge vessel be stable?
How could animals get to the Ark from Australia, and then migrate back again?
- How Did Animals Spread All Over the World from Where the Ark Landed? (from The New Answers Book)
- Hitch-hiking lemurs
- How Did Noah Gather the Animals? (ICR Dr. John’s Q&A article)
- Get Answers: Flood
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,