As I’ve said many times, the Creation Museum is a wonderful place for Christians to bring families. I’ve had many parents tell me they just love to bring their kids to the Creation Museum, as they know it is a …
- “Science Offers a More Convincing Explanation”
- The Flood of Noah: Legends & Lore of Survival
- Christian Philosopher Says Science Doesn’t Oppose Faith
- Gender or No Gender—What Feels Right to You?
- Hugh Ross Twists the Bible to Fit Man’s Fallible Opinions
- Bill Nye Bringing His Religion of Humanism to Australia
- Duggars’ Visit to the Museum Gaining Interest
- A Duggar Surprise!