As I’ve said many times, the Creation Museum is a wonderful place for Christians to bring families. I’ve had many parents tell me they just love to bring their kids to the Creation Museum, as they know it is a …
- Secular Family Values—What’s the Point?
- More Atheist Billboards
- State Official Correctly Explains Tourism Incentive
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Does the Grand Canyon Confirm Geologic Evolution?
- State of the Union: Making Man the Authority
- The Secular Neanderthal Story Changes Again
- Roe v. Wade and the Religion of Death