It has become a tradition each year now at the Creation Museum that over eight days (seven in December and one in January), a special live nativity, light show, dramas, and other exciting events are featured. Last year, 17,000 people …
- Yes, There Will Be . . . Another Bible Bee
- Dragons, Big Bugs, and Bibles
- The Science Quiz the Atheists Hate—Let’s Take it Ourselves!
- Creation Museum a Threat Down Under?
- Atheist Intolerance and Yet Another Attack on Biblical Christianity
- More Work Needed
- How Can You Help Answers in Genesis?
- Atheists Secretly Attend Answers for Women Conference