It has become a tradition each year now at the Creation Museum that over eight days (seven in December and one in January), a special live nativity, light show, dramas, and other exciting events are featured. Last year, 17,000 people …
- Bill Nye—Full of Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing?
- Rejecting Six Literal Days—What’s the Real Motivation?
- Secular Family Values—What’s the Point?
- More Atheist Billboards
- State Official Correctly Explains Tourism Incentive
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Does the Grand Canyon Confirm Geologic Evolution?
- State of the Union: Making Man the Authority