It has become a tradition each year now at the Creation Museum that over eight days (seven in December and one in January), a special live nativity, light show, dramas, and other exciting events are featured. Last year, 17,000 people …
- “Flat Ken” Paves Way for Evangelistic Opportunities!
- Famous Scientist at the Creation Museum—and He’s a Biblical Creationist!
- “N” Is for “Nazarene”
- An “Incredible” Asset for the Region
- There’s Still Time to Register for Answers for Pastors!
- Secularists Make Great Publicists for Us
- Intolerant Secularists to Protest AiG Conference
- Huffington Post Admits Its Site Was Always Meant to Be Fiction