It has become a tradition each year now at the Creation Museum that over eight days (seven in December and one in January), a special live nativity, light show, dramas, and other exciting events are featured. Last year, 17,000 people …
- Who’s Really Raising Kids Who Can’t Think?
- The Ark Is Happening!
- Lexington Herald-Leader Versus God!
- Will Asteroids Wipe Out Humanity?
- Is Denying Evolution Just an American Thing?
- It’s a Battle Between Worldviews!
- Christmas Resources with a Message for Your Family and Friends
- My Response to the State of Kentucky About Ark Encounter