It has become a tradition each year now at the Creation Museum that over eight days (seven in December and one in January), a special live nativity, light show, dramas, and other exciting events are featured. Last year, 17,000 people …
- So-Called “Gender Identity”—Another Threat to Religious Freedom
- Target Announces Support of Same-Sex Marriage
- At Least He’s Consistent!
- Watch Our New Digital Billboard Outreach in Washington, DC!
- AU—the Straw Man Experts!
- AiG Continues to Make an Impact!
- Families Gather to Celebrate Bible Bee
- Many Christian Colleges Compromise God’s Word