It has become a tradition each year now at the Creation Museum that over eight days (seven in December and one in January), a special live nativity, light show, dramas, and other exciting events are featured. Last year, 17,000 people …
- Bill Nye’s Latest Rant Against AiG
- Interact live Tonight with Dr. Andrew Snelling and Dr. John Whitmore
- Watch Our Design(er) Conference at Your Leisure
- More Evidence That We’re Losing Our Young People
- Surprised? Not at All!
- Dawkins, Krauss, and the Atheist Crusade
- Unbiblical Fantasy—Now Being Promoted in Classrooms!
- Get Answers—About Noah, the Ark, and the Flood