Two new characters have taken up residence in the Creation Museum: Charlie (who is a monkey with a tail in the shape of a question mark) and Trike (a triceratops). I’ve been told that Charlie and Trike have lots …
- “Flat Ken” Paves Way for Evangelistic Opportunities!
- Famous Scientist at the Creation Museum—and He’s a Biblical Creationist!
- “N” Is for “Nazarene”
- An “Incredible” Asset for the Region
- There’s Still Time to Register for Answers for Pastors!
- Secularists Make Great Publicists for Us
- Intolerant Secularists to Protest AiG Conference
- Huffington Post Admits Its Site Was Always Meant to Be Fiction