This past week, we had a few special Australian visitors at the Creation Museum. Mally and I were thrilled to host three of our very special friends we first met 36 years ago in Queensland, Australia. For my first …
- “Flat Ken” Paves Way for Evangelistic Opportunities!
- Famous Scientist at the Creation Museum—and He’s a Biblical Creationist!
- “N” Is for “Nazarene”
- An “Incredible” Asset for the Region
- There’s Still Time to Register for Answers for Pastors!
- Secularists Make Great Publicists for Us
- Intolerant Secularists to Protest AiG Conference
- Huffington Post Admits Its Site Was Always Meant to Be Fiction