This past week, we had a few special Australian visitors at the Creation Museum. Mally and I were thrilled to host three of our very special friends we first met 36 years ago in Queensland, Australia. For my first …
- Rejecting Six Literal Days—What’s the Real Motivation?
- Secular Family Values—What’s the Point?
- More Atheist Billboards
- State Official Correctly Explains Tourism Incentive
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Does the Grand Canyon Confirm Geologic Evolution?
- State of the Union: Making Man the Authority
- The Secular Neanderthal Story Changes Again