This past week, we had a few special Australian visitors at the Creation Museum. Mally and I were thrilled to host three of our very special friends we first met 36 years ago in Queensland, Australia. For my first …
- Will Biblical Creation Be Dead in 20 Years?
- Dinner and Discussion with Deborah?
- New York Court May Grant “Personhood” to Tommy the Chimpanzee
- Creation Vacation at the Grand Canyon
- Evolutionary Biologist Gets It Right (Sort of)
- “Creationism Is About … ” Well, the Bible!
- 19 Kids and Preaching!
- A Visit from Henry Morris’s Daughter and Granddaughter