This past week, we had a few special Australian visitors at the Creation Museum. Mally and I were thrilled to host three of our very special friends we first met 36 years ago in Queensland, Australia. For my first …
- “Science Offers a More Convincing Explanation”
- The Flood of Noah: Legends & Lore of Survival
- Christian Philosopher Says Science Doesn’t Oppose Faith
- Gender or No Gender—What Feels Right to You?
- Hugh Ross Twists the Bible to Fit Man’s Fallible Opinions
- Bill Nye Bringing His Religion of Humanism to Australia
- Duggars’ Visit to the Museum Gaining Interest
- A Duggar Surprise!