There is no doubt we live in a world where “men loved darkness rather than light” (John 3:19). It so often seems the secular world can say whatever it wants to—mislead, distort, outright lie—but rarely are secularists taken to task …
- The Flood of Noah: Legends & Lore of Survival
- Christian Philosopher Says Science Doesn’t Oppose Faith
- Gender or No Gender—What Feels Right to You?
- Hugh Ross Twists the Bible to Fit Man’s Fallible Opinions
- Bill Nye Bringing His Religion of Humanism to Australia
- Duggars’ Visit to the Museum Gaining Interest
- A Duggar Surprise!
- Confound the Critics: Answers for Attacks on Biblical Truths