This Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area has baseball fever—the Cincinnati Reds, who play about 20–25 minutes from our Creation Museum, won their division and are heading for the playoffs this week. Over the past two years, we’ve had some Reds players …
- The Ark Is Happening!
- Lexington Herald-Leader Versus God!
- Will Asteroids Wipe Out Humanity?
- Is Denying Evolution Just an American Thing?
- It’s a Battle Between Worldviews!
- Christmas Resources with a Message for Your Family and Friends
- My Response to the State of Kentucky About Ark Encounter
- Human Evolution and Alcohol?