This Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area has baseball fever—the Cincinnati Reds, who play about 20–25 minutes from our Creation Museum, won their division and are heading for the playoffs this week. Over the past two years, we’ve had some Reds players …
- “New Christmas Town” a Hit!
- Understanding Original Sin
- Are There Two Kinds of Truth?
- What Is Dawkins’ Real Motive for Not Debating Creationists?
- You Can Join Us in California in 2014
- Comet ISON Confirms A Young Universe
- Are Churches Preaching an Irrelevant Christmas Message?
- Christianity Under Attack at the Movies