This Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area has baseball fever—the Cincinnati Reds, who play about 20–25 minutes from our Creation Museum, won their division and are heading for the playoffs this week. Over the past two years, we’ve had some Reds players …
- Retraction Coming from the HuffPost? Doubt it
- Camp Infinity and STEM—Coming to Northern Kentucky!
- It’s Certainly a Lot of Huff and Puff!
- The Positives? Make Sure You Also Hear the Negatives!
- The Romeike Homeschool Case—What a Turnaround!
- What Is Happening at Bryan College?
- AiG and Ray Comfort Noah Challenge
- Introducing Don Landis “the Bow Tie Guy”