This Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area has baseball fever—the Cincinnati Reds, who play about 20–25 minutes from our Creation Museum, won their division and are heading for the playoffs this week. Over the past two years, we’ve had some Reds players …
- There’s Still Time to Register for College Expo 2014
- Is the Pope Right That “God Is Not Afraid of New Things”?
- National Bible Bee Live Online
- Does Religion Make You More Moral?
- Four Misconceptions About Biblical Creation
- Exciting Happenings at Ark Property!
- Religious Freedom Under Attack . . . Again
- Partnering To Help Ebola Victims Physically and Spiritually