This Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area has baseball fever—the Cincinnati Reds, who play about 20–25 minutes from our Creation Museum, won their division and are heading for the playoffs this week. Over the past two years, we’ve had some Reds players …
- Partnering To Help Ebola Victims Physically and Spiritually
- Will Biblical Creation Be Dead in 20 Years?
- Dinner and Discussion with Deborah?
- New York Court May Grant “Personhood” to Tommy the Chimpanzee
- Creation Vacation at the Grand Canyon
- Evolutionary Biologist Gets It Right (Sort of)
- “Creationism Is About … ” Well, the Bible!
- 19 Kids and Preaching!