This Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area has baseball fever—the Cincinnati Reds, who play about 20–25 minutes from our Creation Museum, won their division and are heading for the playoffs this week. Over the past two years, we’ve had some Reds players …
- Stop Mything the Boat!
- Live Stream of the Christian Heritage Homeschooling Conference!
- Will NBC and New York Times—and Other Media—Retract Their False Reports?
- Did Eve Come from Adam or an “Ape-Woman”?
- The Resurrection of Christ
- Something Big Is Coming!
- Remembering the Crucifixion
- Biases and the Ark Project