This past weekend we held our Creation Museum annual “Picnic at the Pavilion.” We were thrilled to welcome nine local food vendors for this event. Numerous activities such as animal rides, free hayrides, balloon twisting, face painting, and backyard critter …
- “New Christmas Town” a Hit!
- Understanding Original Sin
- Are There Two Kinds of Truth?
- What Is Dawkins’ Real Motive for Not Debating Creationists?
- You Can Join Us in California in 2014
- Comet ISON Confirms A Young Universe
- Are Churches Preaching an Irrelevant Christmas Message?
- Christianity Under Attack at the Movies