This past weekend we held our Creation Museum annual “Picnic at the Pavilion.” We were thrilled to welcome nine local food vendors for this event. Numerous activities such as animal rides, free hayrides, balloon twisting, face painting, and backyard critter …
- The Bible Memory Man
- A Secular Media Article—and It Is Accurate!
- “World’s First Atheist TV Channel”
- “Flat Ken” Paves Way for Evangelistic Opportunities!
- Famous Scientist at the Creation Museum—and He’s a Biblical Creationist!
- “N” Is for “Nazarene”
- An “Incredible” Asset for the Region
- There’s Still Time to Register for Answers for Pastors!