Gay marriage, transgender issues, and climate change were just some of the items that US President Barack Obama mentioned during his recent State of the Union address. The President’s comments on these issues show that he is basing his …
- “Crash the Super Bowl” at the Creation Museum
- Bill Nye—Full of Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing?
- Rejecting Six Literal Days—What’s the Real Motivation?
- Secular Family Values—What’s the Point?
- More Atheist Billboards
- State Official Correctly Explains Tourism Incentive
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Does the Grand Canyon Confirm Geologic Evolution?