When I give my one and a half hour fast-paced, interactive talk entitled “Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel” to kindergarten through sixth grade, I often have a number of parents and teachers come up afterwards and say, “I really enjoyed …
- New York Court May Grant “Personhood” to Tommy the Chimpanzee
- Creation Vacation at the Grand Canyon
- Evolutionary Biologist Gets It Right (Sort of)
- “Creationism Is About … ” Well, the Bible!
- 19 Kids and Preaching!
- A Visit from Henry Morris’s Daughter and Granddaughter
- Should I Have Dinner with BioLogos?
- Congratulations, “Flat Ken” Contest Winners!