When I give my one and a half hour fast-paced, interactive talk entitled “Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel” to kindergarten through sixth grade, I often have a number of parents and teachers come up afterwards and say, “I really enjoyed …
- Religious Freedom Under Attack . . . Again
- Partnering To Help Ebola Victims Physically and Spiritually
- Will Biblical Creation Be Dead in 20 Years?
- Dinner and Discussion with Deborah?
- New York Court May Grant “Personhood” to Tommy the Chimpanzee
- Creation Vacation at the Grand Canyon
- Evolutionary Biologist Gets It Right (Sort of)
- “Creationism Is About … ” Well, the Bible!