When I give my one and a half hour fast-paced, interactive talk entitled “Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel” to kindergarten through sixth grade, I often have a number of parents and teachers come up afterwards and say, “I really enjoyed …
- It’s Certainly a Lot of Huff and Puff!
- The Positives? Make Sure You Also Hear the Negatives!
- The Romeike Homeschool Case—What a Turnaround!
- What Is Happening at Bryan College?
- AiG and Ray Comfort Noah Challenge
- Introducing Don Landis “the Bow Tie Guy”
- “Answers for Women” Conference—Early-Bird Discount Ends Monday!
- Bill Nye Hopes Ark Encounter “Goes out of Business”