When I give my one and a half hour fast-paced, interactive talk entitled “Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel” to kindergarten through sixth grade, I often have a number of parents and teachers come up afterwards and say, “I really enjoyed …
- Dispelling Ark Encounter Myths through Letters to the Editor
- A Fairy Tale for Grown Ups
- So-Called “Gender Identity”—Another Threat to Religious Freedom
- “Popular (Evolution) Science”
- Target Announces Support of Same-Sex Marriage
- At Least He’s Consistent!
- Watch Our New Digital Billboard Outreach in Washington, DC!
- AU—the Straw Man Experts!