When I give my one and a half hour fast-paced, interactive talk entitled “Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel” to kindergarten through sixth grade, I often have a number of parents and teachers come up afterwards and say, “I really enjoyed …
- Bill Nye—Full of Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing?
- Rejecting Six Literal Days—What’s the Real Motivation?
- Secular Family Values—What’s the Point?
- More Atheist Billboards
- State Official Correctly Explains Tourism Incentive
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Does the Grand Canyon Confirm Geologic Evolution?
- State of the Union: Making Man the Authority