When I give my one and a half hour fast-paced, interactive talk entitled “Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel” to kindergarten through sixth grade, I often have a number of parents and teachers come up afterwards and say, “I really enjoyed …
- Creation Museum a Threat Down Under?
- Atheist Intolerance and Yet Another Attack on Biblical Christianity
- More Work Needed
- How Can You Help Answers in Genesis?
- Atheists Secretly Attend Answers for Women Conference
- Churches That Boldly Stand on God’s Word
- Warning! Rampant Compromise—But Isn’t It Really Heresy?
- Spectacular “Dragon Invasion” to Impact the Nation