A number of years ago, the Institute for Creation Research was located in Santee, California (east of San Diego). They built a small but very good Creation and Earth History Museum based on a literal understanding of the book of …
- The Flood of Noah: Legends & Lore of Survival
- Christian Philosopher Says Science Doesn’t Oppose Faith
- Gender or No Gender—What Feels Right to You?
- Hugh Ross Twists the Bible to Fit Man’s Fallible Opinions
- Bill Nye Bringing His Religion of Humanism to Australia
- Duggars’ Visit to the Museum Gaining Interest
- A Duggar Surprise!
- Confound the Critics: Answers for Attacks on Biblical Truths