A number of years ago, the Institute for Creation Research was located in Santee, California (east of San Diego). They built a small but very good Creation and Earth History Museum based on a literal understanding of the book of …
- New York Court May Grant “Personhood” to Tommy the Chimpanzee
- Creation Vacation at the Grand Canyon
- Evolutionary Biologist Gets It Right (Sort of)
- “Creationism Is About … ” Well, the Bible!
- 19 Kids and Preaching!
- A Visit from Henry Morris’s Daughter and Granddaughter
- Should I Have Dinner with BioLogos?
- Congratulations, “Flat Ken” Contest Winners!