A number of years ago, the Institute for Creation Research was located in Santee, California (east of San Diego). They built a small but very good Creation and Earth History Museum based on a literal understanding of the book of …
- Retraction Coming from the HuffPost? Doubt it
- Camp Infinity and STEM—Coming to Northern Kentucky!
- It’s Certainly a Lot of Huff and Puff!
- The Positives? Make Sure You Also Hear the Negatives!
- The Romeike Homeschool Case—What a Turnaround!
- What Is Happening at Bryan College?
- AiG and Ray Comfort Noah Challenge
- Introducing Don Landis “the Bow Tie Guy”