A number of years ago, the Institute for Creation Research was located in Santee, California (east of San Diego). They built a small but very good Creation and Earth History Museum based on a literal understanding of the book of …
- Famous Scientist at the Creation Museum—and He’s a Biblical Creationist!
- “N” Is for “Nazarene”
- An “Incredible” Asset for the Region
- There’s Still Time to Register for Answers for Pastors!
- Secularists Make Great Publicists for Us
- Intolerant Secularists to Protest AiG Conference
- Huffington Post Admits Its Site Was Always Meant to Be Fiction
- Public Challenge to Yahoo to Retract