A number of years ago, the Institute for Creation Research was located in Santee, California (east of San Diego). They built a small but very good Creation and Earth History Museum based on a literal understanding of the book of …
- Biases and the Ark Project
- Bill Nye’s Latest Rant Against AiG
- Interact live Tonight with Dr. Andrew Snelling and Dr. John Whitmore
- Watch Our Design(er) Conference at Your Leisure
- More Evidence That We’re Losing Our Young People
- Surprised? Not at All!
- Dawkins, Krauss, and the Atheist Crusade
- Unbiblical Fantasy—Now Being Promoted in Classrooms!