A number of years ago, the Institute for Creation Research was located in Santee, California (east of San Diego). They built a small but very good Creation and Earth History Museum based on a literal understanding of the book of …
- Secular Family Values—What’s the Point?
- More Atheist Billboards
- State Official Correctly Explains Tourism Incentive
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Does the Grand Canyon Confirm Geologic Evolution?
- State of the Union: Making Man the Authority
- The Secular Neanderthal Story Changes Again
- Roe v. Wade and the Religion of Death