I thought it fitting that when we announced to the AiG and Creation Museum staff that we were now listed as one of the “Top Workplaces” for 2011 in the Cincinnati area (we ranked number eight in the mid-size company …
- “Flat Ken” Paves Way for Evangelistic Opportunities!
- Famous Scientist at the Creation Museum—and He’s a Biblical Creationist!
- “N” Is for “Nazarene”
- An “Incredible” Asset for the Region
- There’s Still Time to Register for Answers for Pastors!
- Secularists Make Great Publicists for Us
- Intolerant Secularists to Protest AiG Conference
- Huffington Post Admits Its Site Was Always Meant to Be Fiction