Recently, the Creation Museum held a “Date Night” for couples to attend a presentation by myself on marriage, with a high-quality dinner and then a musical program. This time was set aside to celebrate marriage (obviously the biblical foundation of …
- Partnering To Help Ebola Victims Physically and Spiritually
- Will Biblical Creation Be Dead in 20 Years?
- Dinner and Discussion with Deborah?
- New York Court May Grant “Personhood” to Tommy the Chimpanzee
- Creation Vacation at the Grand Canyon
- Evolutionary Biologist Gets It Right (Sort of)
- “Creationism Is About … ” Well, the Bible!
- 19 Kids and Preaching!