In my last blog post I wrote about the Questar 3.5-inch telescope that Answers in Genesis recently acquired and about my plans to use it on Grand Canyon raft trips. I got my first chance to use it on a …
- The New Astronomy Book Is Here!
- Flat Faulkner
- Hiking Red River Gorge
- The Recent Creation Research Society Meeting at the Creation Museum
- Aliens, Extraterrestrials, and ET, Oh My!
- Astronomy from the Bottom of Grand Canyon II
- Society Meetings and a Mixed Review of Cosmos
- The Meteor Storm That Wasn’t and the Evidence for Inflation That Wasn’t