This photo of Comet ISON was taken on Sunday morning, November 3. It’s a two-minute exposure made with an eighteen-inch telescope. The comet still is too faint to see with the naked eye, but it is brightening rapidly. We expect …
- The New Astronomy Book Is Here!
- Flat Faulkner
- Hiking Red River Gorge
- The Recent Creation Research Society Meeting at the Creation Museum
- Aliens, Extraterrestrials, and ET, Oh My!
- Astronomy from the Bottom of Grand Canyon II
- Society Meetings and a Mixed Review of Cosmos
- The Meteor Storm That Wasn’t and the Evidence for Inflation That Wasn’t