For the past ten years, in multiple formats, I have given a presentation on the physical aspects of the crucifixion of Christ. It all started back in college when my anatomy and physiology professor gave a short presentation on the …
- Pouring Cold Water on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tree of Forty Fruits—Is It Real?
- A Message from God in Our Genes?
- Is Your Grandmother a Fish?
- Testimonies of the Impact of AiG
- Is Cancer Research Dependent on Evolutionary Ideas?
- The Grand Canyon and My Comfort Zone
- Answers for Women Conferences—Becoming Women’s Conference of Choice for Many