For the past ten years, in multiple formats, I have given a presentation on the physical aspects of the crucifixion of Christ. It all started back in college when my anatomy and physiology professor gave a short presentation on the …
- Oil Droplets in Water = Life?
- Our Decision to Homeschool
- How Does Answers in Genesis Impact Women?
- “Professionally Unethical” to Confuse Observational and Historical Science
- Christianity + Submissive Wives = Domestic Violence?
- Pouring Cold Water on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tree of Forty Fruits—Is It Real?
- A Message from God in Our Genes?