The 2012 London Olympics ministry is over. Everyone has touched ground at JFK airport and they are heading back to their homes. Below are a few pictures of our last days. A blog post from Dr. Crandall will soon be added about the last day on the streets, Saturday. Until then, enjoy some pictures from this amazing ministry.
- Russian and Ukrainian Visitors
- A United Effort to Reach into the Spanish-Speaking World
- Giving Biblical Answers in Honduras
- Respuestas para Pastores—“Answers for Pastors”
- Exciting Opportunities for Reaching the Spanish-Speaking World
- Unexpected Message in an Unexpected Place
- Rule the Waves
- Lessons from Daniel
- Pertinent Reminders from Wales
- Should Russia Be Panicking About the End of the World?