The 2012 London Olympics ministry is over. Everyone has touched ground at JFK airport and they are heading back to their homes. Below are a few pictures of our last days. A blog post from Dr. Crandall will soon be added about the last day on the streets, Saturday. Until then, enjoy some pictures from this amazing ministry.
- Cross on Summit of Carrauntoohil Cut Down
- A Matter of Trust
- Answers in Genesis and the Rawlings Foundation: Defending the Christian Faith
- Answers Worldwide with Canopy Ministries in Lima, Peru
- Día Latino Attendance Doubles for 2014!
- AiG’s VBS Provides Half a Million Meals for Starving Children
- AiG Partnership Helps Ebola Victims
- Happy Thanksgiving, Eh?
- Support Dia Latino at the Creation Museum
- Lots Happening at Answers Worldwide!