The 2012 London Olympics ministry is over. Everyone has touched ground at JFK airport and they are heading back to their homes. Below are a few pictures of our last days. A blog post from Dr. Crandall will soon be added about the last day on the streets, Saturday. Until then, enjoy some pictures from this amazing ministry.
- The Ramdaths—Ministry Partners in Peru
- The Great Escape . . . from Religion?
- Creation Ministry Bearing Fruit in Asia
- Special Meetings in the South
- Suffering for Righteousness’ Sake
- Euthanasia with a Twist
- The Pope and the Head of the Church
- Reminders of the Holocaust Uncovered
- Cross on Summit of Carrauntoohil Cut Down
- A Matter of Trust