The 2012 London Olympics ministry is over. Everyone has touched ground at JFK airport and they are heading back to their homes. Below are a few pictures of our last days. A blog post from Dr. Crandall will soon be added about the last day on the streets, Saturday. Until then, enjoy some pictures from this amazing ministry.
- Rule the Waves
- Lessons from Daniel
- Pertinent Reminders from Wales
- Should Russia Be Panicking About the End of the World?
- The Sad State of Christianity in the UK
- That They May Behold My Glory
- It Is All About Me
- God Is Light and in Him Is No Darkness
- UK Ministry Update with Steve Ham
- Matter, Evil or Good, or Does It Matter?