Some of you may say, “Where did Cain get his wife?” or “What happened to the dinosaurs?” or “Why don’t you believe in millions of years?” Actually, the most-asked question at the museum is “Where are the restrooms?” As soon as people arrive in cars, coaches, etc., they want/need restrooms!
AiG staff have been working hard to get more restrooms completed before the May 23 twelve-month celebrations. I thought it would be good to give you an update and show photographs of the new construction, including the additional restrooms.
EXCITING CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
Nearly 1000 people (large for a Monday) visited the Creation Museum yesterday. So, we are well on target for our 400,000th visitor some time before May 23.
1. The Petting Zoo—on the left is the aviary (On Thursday, weather permitting, the asphalt for the walk ways will be laid down.)
2. The new Lakeside Café and additional restrooms and patio area—café on the left, restrooms on the right (A number of tables with Coca Cola umbrellas will be placed here.)
3. The new stairs (on the left) to complete the stairs leading from the Portico (There will be a water fall in the middle section.)
4. New restrooms outside the front where people come in (These have been very needed.)
5. From the Front of the Museum showing the new restrooms on the side
6. A close up of the Lakeside Café and restrooms area
7. Taken from the upstairs patio (on top of the Lakeside Café and restrooms) looking back at the front ( An asphalt pathway will be laid down here this week. Eventually, this whole area will be dug out to expand the museum for rotating and other displays.)
IMPORTANCE OF PRAYER
At Answers in Genesis, we always stress the importance of prayer. We have a special prayer website where people sign up to pray and fast for us. I encourage you to do so if you haven’t done this before.
I have included a photograph taken yesterday of the Guest Services staff as they were praying before they opened the doors to the public—this is a daily occurrence at AiG.
(2 Cor. 5:19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
(Col 2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Regarding our sins God does not want to rub it in, He wants to rub it out.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying.